MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policy
WA TreeWorks is committed to managing health, safety, environmental and quality matters as an integral part of our business practice. Management is committed to fulfill legal and other requirements including laws and regulations relevant to our industry and as such our integrated management system has been developed and implemented to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and visitors, that as a team we conduct our activities in a manner that enhances our environmental performance and provides a customer experience that satisfies and where possible exceeds our client’s expectations.
Our ongoing mission is to identify client objectives, seek out and create innovative and viable solutions that enhance customer satisfaction and set the standard for safety and efficiency within our industry and seek out opportunities where WA Treeworks can protect, and prevent pollution of the environment.
To achieve this purpose, top management is committed to consultation and participation with workers and, where they exist, their representative/s and committed to eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks. The organization liaises with customers and other interested parties to set measurable objectives and targets which will be regularly reviewed as part of our management review process.
The purpose of these objectives and targets is to demonstrate commitment and leadership by top management to provide necessary resources to promote the company’s continual improvement by
- Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks
- Reducing our environmental impact and preventing pollution
- Promoting a culture of customer focus throughout the company
- Monitoring the effectiveness and maintaining the integrity of our integrated management system and its compliance to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Prioritising risks and mitigating them where possible
- Identifying and maximising opportunities
D & TL Barker Nominees Pty Ltd t/a WA TreeWorksDOWNLOAD PDF VERSION