Plantation Management Services
We offer various plant management services such as plantation silviculture, firebreak maintenance, harvesting and supply chain management, general management advice and consultancy, and access to log and wood chip markets.
Our services range from project planning to development. It involves preparing for weed control, cultivating, planting, fertilising, plant growth monitoring, pruning and trimming, mulching, and harvest.
What are the benefits of silviculture?
- ensures that the treatment of forest stands are used to preserve and to better their productivity
- improves forest cover which is necessary for the conservation of wildlife
- helps prevent soil erosion as the forest cover keeps the topsoil intact
- creates and maintains perfect water cycle in nature
No job is too big – our plantation management experts work with you to achieve your desired outcome.
WA TreeWorks are a
Plantation Management Company
WA TreeWorks is a plantation management company with a difference. Our team is made up of certified and experienced forestry specialists. All quotes provided will reflect value for money and take into account the following factors:
- Your objectives
- Forestry Assessment, including the type, health and future growth of the tree(s).
- Forestry risks – any restrictions that should be considered including the position of trees in relation to land use, underground services or overhead power lines.
- Appropriate equipment
- Environmental concerns
In addition to plantation management, we also offer tree removal services.