When your every-day lawn mowers aren’t built to handle long, thick grass, or you’re required to comply with council clearing regulations, that’s when slashing comes in. You will also need slashing done if you’re planning to develop your property.
Benefits of slashing:
- Reduces disease problems in your property
- Cuts through tough, thick and long grass in the best way
- Clears both small and large areas with overgrown grass
- Allows cutting grass at various lengths with the use of appropriate slashing equipment
- Promotes new grass growth with the help of mulching
- Makes your garden, yard, or lawn look tidy
- Assists in managing weeds and reducing disease problems
- Decreases growth of unwanted plant types
No job is too big – our qualified vegetation management and slashing contractors can perform the full range of slashing services from residential backyards to specialist commercial or emergency slashing jobs, such as:
WA TreeWorks are a
WA TreeWorks is a slashing company with a difference. Our team is made up of certified vegetation management experts.
All quotes provided will reflect value for money and take into account the following factors:
- Your objectives
- Assessment of your property, bush density, gradient, fuel loading and compliance with local regulations.
- Vegetation assessment including species, native or non-native, size, age & health.
- Location risks – any restrictions that should be considered including the positions in relation to land use, underground services or overhead power lines.
- Appropriate equipment
In addition to slashing services, we also offer tree removal services.